I met Robert Fitzgerald for the first time at the Congressional District 4 Convention and later heard him speak in St. Paul. He presented himself in a well dignified and professional manner both times.
Robert’s platform is simple; energy independence, balanced budget, reduction in the National Debt, and an Open Government. What I liked about his platform was the lack of “I am going to change the world when I am elected” mentality you see from most “Third Party” candidates.
At the convention unless I am shocked and awed by Jim Haviland’s speech I am going to vote for Robert first. Even though when it comes time for the General Election at 29 Robert has an incredible uphill battle to face against two seasoned Candidates. I personally think with a little seasoning Robert would be a great candidate, it too bad he is not running for Minnesota Senate I think he could easily when his district.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment