Moving to Blogspot.com

Posted by Jeff

I have decided to move my blog pertaining to my personal commentary on the Independence Party of Minnesota to blogspot.com from its previous home.
This is change is being done with much thought and consideration of what that means to the readers of my blog on it previous home.

There is one big problem with moving to blogspot.com; I can move the blog entries the comments however would be lost. In my opinion there were only a few comments and I think that the advantages of blogspot.com provide better ability to control the commentary, this means less work removing the spam that plagued us on our previous host.
There are several advantages to blogspot.com over the previous host:
blogspot.com is a bigger host than our previous host and this should attract a larger audience, which is always a good thing for a soapbox commentator like myself.

I will be spending sometime moving my older entries, as I have decided to near the focus of the blog a number of them will need to be rewritten to focus on the Independence Party and the races they are involved in. However a few holdovers will make their way onto this blog that are just too good not to be included. For my past readers the pieces on Senator Russ Feingold, General Wesley Clark and Senator Chuck Hagel will make it over virtually untouched.

Well I am off to figure out some more of the controls of blogspot.com.

0 comments: