The Minneapols Star and Tribune provided a link to Tom Horner's two new TV ads.
MNIP
The Independence Party of Minnesota, aka MNIP, is one of the most successful political “third parties” in America; It does not seem so long ago when in 2002 the Minnesota Independence Party had a sitting State Governor and a U.S. Senator.
A Fairly Quick Introduction
I consider myself a moderate and I like many other members of the Minnesota Independence Party find myself in the middle of many of the Political Spectrum; I consider myself a social liberal and fiscally conservative. I have been a supporter of the Minnesota Independence Party since the late 1990s; if I had more time I would be more active with the Minnesota Independence Party than I currently am, heck I might even run for State Seat if I had more time.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
I can be contacted via email at mnip-blog@hotmail.com
Those which represent me.
Minnesota Political Links
Disclaimer
This web-log (AKA - BLOG) is my personal commentary on the Minnesota Independence Party as well as the political races and issues the Independence Party is involved with.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(137)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Could Survey USA be any less accurate
- Letter to the Editor
- Another questionable poll
- Interesting Discussion on the validity of the Polls
- How the votes will fall
- Not Good News
- Shock the World Again!
- Another Endorsement for Horner
- Star Tribune Shows off new Horner Ads
- MinnPost asks can Horner Capitalize
- DFL Candidates Speaks out against Dayton’s Plan
- Minneapolis Star Tribune Endorses Tom Horner
- Minnesota Hospitals PAC endorses Horner
- Is Horner scaring the GOP
- Michele Bachmann's Future
- Real Clear Politics - Poll Average
- Rasmussen Poll - 10/08
- Bachmann attacks Horner
- Horner Article in Crookston Times
- Former GOP vets fire back at GOP
- Horner Picks up seven more endorsements
-
▼
October
(21)

0 comments:
Post a Comment