Former Republican Governor Al Quie has endorsed Tom Horner for Governor, read about it here.
MNIP
The Independence Party of Minnesota, aka MNIP, is one of the most successful political “third parties” in America; It does not seem so long ago when in 2002 the Minnesota Independence Party had a sitting State Governor and a U.S. Senator.
A Fairly Quick Introduction
I consider myself a moderate and I like many other members of the Minnesota Independence Party find myself in the middle of many of the Political Spectrum; I consider myself a social liberal and fiscally conservative. I have been a supporter of the Minnesota Independence Party since the late 1990s; if I had more time I would be more active with the Minnesota Independence Party than I currently am, heck I might even run for State Seat if I had more time.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
I can be contacted via email at mnip-blog@hotmail.com
Those which represent me.
Minnesota Political Links
Disclaimer
This web-log (AKA - BLOG) is my personal commentary on the Minnesota Independence Party as well as the political races and issues the Independence Party is involved with.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(137)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Could Survey USA be any less accurate
- Letter to the Editor
- Another questionable poll
- Interesting Discussion on the validity of the Polls
- How the votes will fall
- Not Good News
- Shock the World Again!
- Another Endorsement for Horner
- Star Tribune Shows off new Horner Ads
- MinnPost asks can Horner Capitalize
- DFL Candidates Speaks out against Dayton’s Plan
- Minneapolis Star Tribune Endorses Tom Horner
- Minnesota Hospitals PAC endorses Horner
- Is Horner scaring the GOP
- Michele Bachmann's Future
- Real Clear Politics - Poll Average
- Rasmussen Poll - 10/08
- Bachmann attacks Horner
- Horner Article in Crookston Times
- Former GOP vets fire back at GOP
- Horner Picks up seven more endorsements
-
▼
October
(21)

0 comments:
Post a Comment