MNIP
The Independence Party of Minnesota, aka MNIP, is one of the most successful political “third parties” in America; It does not seem so long ago when in 2002 the Minnesota Independence Party had a sitting State Governor and a U.S. Senator.
A Fairly Quick Introduction
I consider myself a moderate and I like many other members of the Minnesota Independence Party find myself in the middle of many of the Political Spectrum; I consider myself a social liberal and fiscally conservative. I have been a supporter of the Minnesota Independence Party since the late 1990s; if I had more time I would be more active with the Minnesota Independence Party than I currently am, heck I might even run for State Seat if I had more time.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
I can be contacted via email at mnip-blog@hotmail.com
Those which represent me.
Minnesota Political Links
Disclaimer
This web-log (AKA - BLOG) is my personal commentary on the Minnesota Independence Party as well as the political races and issues the Independence Party is involved with.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(137)
-
▼
June
(17)
- Another Poll
- Horner - Sells remian Stock in Himle-Horner
- Tom Horner - Statement on the U of MN Regents Advi...
- So what did the Decision Resource LTD poll actuall...
- Mankato Free Press - Tom Horner and the GOP
- Off-Subject – College Conference Re-alignment
- Article on Bob Anderson
- Campaign Finance Board reject GOP Compliant
- Is the GOP crying Wolf?
- Members of the GOP file compliant against Horner’s...
- Poll by Decision Resources LTD, published in the P...
- Back from Vacation
- Interesting Article in Today's Star Tribune.
- New Series of Links
- Amy E. Smith - Endorsed Candidate in Senate Distri...
- Press Release - Jim Mulder
- Horner chooses Jim Mulder
-
▼
June
(17)

0 comments:
Post a Comment