Interview with Steven Wilson in Pipestone County Star Newspaper
Posted by Labels: 1st CD, 2010 Elections, Steven WilsonThe Independence party has two seats in the U.S. Senate, but zero seats in the U.S. House.
Independence Party candidate Steven Wilson is hoping to breach that Republican/Democratic stronghold with his bid for Minnesota’s First Congressional District — a district that spans southern Minnesota from South Dakota to Wisconsin.
“We’re in the right place at the right time,” Wilson said. “I’m the independent voice that’s conservative and that I think 40 percent of the voters are looking for.”
Wilson, who received the endorsement from his party, is running against DFL incumbent Tim Walz; Republican candidate Randy Demmer; and Lars Johnson, a party-free candidate.
Read More
Independence Party candidate Steven Wilson is hoping to breach that Republican/Democratic stronghold with his bid for Minnesota’s First Congressional District — a district that spans southern Minnesota from South Dakota to Wisconsin.
“We’re in the right place at the right time,” Wilson said. “I’m the independent voice that’s conservative and that I think 40 percent of the voters are looking for.”
Wilson, who received the endorsement from his party, is running against DFL incumbent Tim Walz; Republican candidate Randy Demmer; and Lars Johnson, a party-free candidate.
Read More

0 comments:
Post a Comment