The latest Fox 9 News / Rasmussen Reports poll shows all three DFL Candidates leading both Tom Emmer and Tom Horner.
MNIP
The Independence Party of Minnesota, aka MNIP, is one of the most successful political “third parties” in America; It does not seem so long ago when in 2002 the Minnesota Independence Party had a sitting State Governor and a U.S. Senator.
A Fairly Quick Introduction
I consider myself a moderate and I like many other members of the Minnesota Independence Party find myself in the middle of many of the Political Spectrum; I consider myself a social liberal and fiscally conservative. I have been a supporter of the Minnesota Independence Party since the late 1990s; if I had more time I would be more active with the Minnesota Independence Party than I currently am, heck I might even run for State Seat if I had more time.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
As a resident of Woodbury Minnesota, I live in the 6th U.S. Congressional, 56th State Senate, and 56B State Representative Districts.
I can be contacted via email at mnip-blog@hotmail.com
Those which represent me.
Minnesota Political Links
Disclaimer
This web-log (AKA - BLOG) is my personal commentary on the Minnesota Independence Party as well as the political races and issues the Independence Party is involved with.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
This web-log is not reviewed, sanctioned, authorized, or condoned by the Minnesota Independence Party, its Candidates or Agents.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(137)
-
▼
July
(21)
- Fox 9 News / Rasmussen Reports Poll – 7/20
- Fox 9 Questions
- Dean Barkley - Email
- Tom Horner visits Menahga
- Pioneer Press – Horner Lays out plan for slimming ...
- Rob Hahn posts Budget Solution
- Can't Buy me Votes ....
- Rob Hahn proposes Fat Tax
- Mankato News on Tom Horner's Plan to keep Youth in...
- Star Tribune looks at Rob Hahn
- Interview with Steven Wilson in Pipestone County S...
- Survey USA – MN 6th Congressional District
- Star Tribune looks at Tom Horner
- AP - Timid on taxes? Not in Minnesota governor's race
- Ballot Access
- Mankato Press – Rob Hahn on Divorce changes.
- AP Reporting Large Scale spending against Tom Emmer
- KSTP on Rob Hahn’s request for the IP to pull back...
- Rob Hahn on Tenure
- Star Tribune – GOP Complaint Tossed
- Administrative Judge Dismisses Complaint against H...
-
▼
July
(21)

0 comments:
Post a Comment