The Stadium Deal that Isn't

Posted by Jeffrey Johnson Labels: ,

In my letter to Governor Dayton on April 6th I warned about the hidden or not included costs of building a new Stadium and in today's article by the Star Tribune those same issues are brought up and let's not forget today's editorial in the Star Tribune either.

I cannot believe that educated people who do this for a living, I mean our elected officials, did not or ignored these issues.

While I personally would like to see the Minnesota Vikings get a new stadium, the sites being talked about are not in anyone's best interests. They cost too much and have too little improvement for anyone but the Wilf's pocketbook. Nothing against people making money with Big Time Businesses.

I still believe that building a stadium near the Minnesota State Fair Ground makes the most sense for the people of Minnesota.

0 comments: